When I started this podcast last year, I set out to hear and share the story of the entrepreneur, the individual behind the small business. The individuals with the drive, passion and the grit to create something from nothing. I set out to hear the stories of the men and women who are standing up to serve their customers, market and communities.
And that’s exactly what happened. These conversations helped me make some scary decisions over the last several months. I needed to hear the stories of the entrepreneurs to help me work through my fear of leaving my 9-5 to jump into entrepreneurship. (Hear more of my story in episode 20!)
Season 2 is shifting, and the podcast will focus on conversations with people who are standing up to serve in the bravest, scariest way possible: by being who they were meant to be no matter what.
I’m excited to continue on my journey of story-finding and story-telling, and am happy you’re on this pursuit with me. I’d love to know what you thought of Season 1; leave a comment below!
Business Tips, Advice, & Encouragement for Service & Product-Based Businesses:
- Find your niche: episode 2
- Find your ideal customer: episode 4, episode 5
- Set yourself apart from the competition: episode 17
- Build consistency in your business: episode 2, episode 5
- Build a brand and an aesthetic: episode 12, episode 14
- Create unique and original products: episode 12
- Time management: episode 4, episode 5
- Learn how to say no: episode 14
- Set boundaries for work and personal life: episode 5, episode 14, episode 15
- Embrace simplicity & allow space for what’s important: episode 13
- Be who you are: episode 6, episode 9, episode 10, episode 12
- Live intentionally and in alignment with your true self: episode 10, episode 14, episode 21
- Make an impact every day: episode 13, episode 21
- Embrace change and transitions: episode 6, episode 9, episode 18
- Move past the fear of the unknown: episode 9, episode 18, episode 23
- Use “change” as a powerful source of motivation and high performance: episode 6, episode 9, episode 18
- Think bigger: episode 10, episode 18
- Grow personally and professionally: episodes 1-23
- Learn from failure i.e. “Failing forward”: episode 9, episode 20
- Collaborate with other creatives: episode 8, episode 10, episode 19, episode 22
- Create real connection: episode 2, episode 10
- Build an awesome culture: episode 11, episode 18, episode 19, episode 22
- Let go of your ego and pursuing your purpose: episode 20
- Find meaning, joy & fulfillment: episode 9, episode 13, episode 23
- We all have to start somewhere, and everyone continues to learn as they go: episodes 1-23
- You are enough!: episodes 1-23
Hear from guests in Season 1 who:
Dose of Inspiration:
- Inspire action: episode 1, episode 2, episode 9, episode 10, episode 18, episode 20, episode 23
- Know your why: episode 1, episode 2, episode 5, episode 15, episode 16
- Create a vision: episode 18, episode 21
- Create intentionality: episode 10, episode 14, episode 21
- Create consistency: episode 2, episode 5
- Ask for help: episode 20
- Empower yourself and others: episodes 1-23
- Listen to your intuition: episode 6, episode 9, episode 10
- Contribute to your community and influence others: episode 2, episode 7, episode 11, episode 16, episode 18, episode 19
- Everyone struggles and experiences challenges; you are not alone: episodes 1-23
Educational Resources offered in Season 1:
Where is the show going in Season 2?
I’ve lived most of my life doing what I should do. Going after this false idea that what society deems a success is what I should pursue. But that reality has flipped upside down.
Season 2 of this podcast is about the people that stand up to serve in the bravest, scariest way possible: by being the person they were meant to be no matter what. It’s vulnerable to accept that challenge, to take a stand to fill the role you were meant to step into. But it’s also the most beautiful way to serve the world we live in, and those are the stories I want to hear.
Other places you can follow along on this podcasting journey:
If you’re a fan of the Stand to Serve podcast and want to share the love, would you share this episode on social media? Or subscribe to the podcast on iTunes so you won’t miss out on any of the latest episodes!
If you like the show and would like to see what we’re up to week-to-week, sign up to see us in your inbox every other week!
Did you like this episode? Pin it on Pinterest!