Karoline Rose is an entrepreneur who’s used the hardships in her life to make her own rules. Her tenacity led her to create a brand that helps others in the production agricultural niche to develop and grow their businesses. I’ve followed Karoline on social media for years, and what she creates and puts out into the world continues to resonate with me.
Karoline is a big picture thinker who knows what works and isn’t afraid of trial and error to turn the dial and bring in more revenue. She works in her zone of genius and outsources the rest. “I do what I am best at, and then I hire people who are experts in their industry.”
In this episode, Karoline shares how two strokes in high school impacted her life, how she blocks out all of the noise to be her most creative, and one quality she has that continues to take her to the next level. No matter where you are in your career or what industry you’re in, this conversation is relatable and will leave you with clear takeaways for your life and business. I can’t wait for you to hear from Karoline; listen to the full episode below!
In this episode, you’ll hear things like:
- Skills Karoline has honed as a consultant to improve her client experience
- Tips to help maintain stress levels as a business owner
- How to sort through the income producing, the business moving and the fluff in your business
- When Karoline feels most creative and how to harness inspiration
- One quality that has helped Karoline go to the next level in life and business
- New projects on the horizon for Karoline
Favorite quotes from Karoline:
- “I do what I’m best at, and then I hire people who are experts in their industry.”
- “I’m a big believer in asking good questions, both of our customers but also of my team. Asking the right questions to get the information that is needed in a non-biased way.”
- “I’m going to be in control of my days.”
- “That’s when I decided that it was all on me: the good, the bad, the ugly.”
- “I was going to starve before I failed.”
- “I knew it was going to be a journey but well worth it.”
- “I love knowing that the amount of effort that I put in is a direct correlation to the company’s revenue.”
- “I’ve actually found prayer to be really powerful in my business.”
- “If I just put in the work, if I just do the tasks, business is going to come.”
- “My creative juices come out when I’m driving.”
- “It’s impossible to be creative when our brain is filled with notifications.”
- “It’s easier to be busy.”
- “If I can just be quiet I can come up with some really cool things.”
- “I just get started.”
- “I just pay them to implement all my thoughts.”
A few questions I ask Karoline:
- What is your zone of genius?
- What tools did you use to overcome feelings of fear and doubt?
- What is your relationship between the hustle of working on your business and making sure you’re taking care of yourself?
- When do you feel most creative?
- What is the last cool thing that came from your time of quiet?
- How do you define success?
- What is saving your life right now?
For more on Karoline:
If you’re a fan of Karoline and love what she’s creating in the world, would you share this episode on social media?
If you like the show and would like to see what we’re up to week-to-week, sign up to see us in your inbox every other week!
Do you have a suggestion of someone who is standing up to serve their market or their community in a unique way? Send me a note and tell me about them!
Did you like this episode? Pin it on Pinterest!