Today’s guest is my dear friend and one of my favorite humans, Alyssa Crawford, of Alyssa Crawford Photography. I first reached out to Alyssa on Instagram to do a collaborative giveaway together and had no idea at the time we’d become the close friends we are today. I’ve always admired this girl and what she’s doing creatively and in her business, but once I got to know her better on a personal level, I fell in love with her work even more. I’ve learned so much from Alyssa’s genuine heart of gold, and this episode has so many nuggets of wisdom! I can’t wait to share it with you.
- Sometimes it’s ok to just dive on in and learn from trial and error.
- Find consistency in your business. Find a way to create the same experience for new customers and returning customers and family and friends.
- Don’t spend your time doing something you don’t want to do. Spend time doing what you love in your business.
- Gerbil clothes. I mean. It doesn’t matter how great of an idea you have, if there is not market or need for your idea, you won’t find success.
- Newborns are only little for so long, it’s important to capture the little characteristics that you love.
- Balancing work and personal life is challenging.
- “Somedays I survive and that’s good enough for me.”
- Make boundaries in your business to create time with your family and for yourself.
- It’s ok to make business decisions based on your current season and what’s going on in your life.
- Stick with what you want to do, shoot the way you want to shoot, edit the way you want to do. Stay true to yourself in your business no matter what everyone else is doing.
For more on Alyssa Crawford Photography, follow along on instagram and facebook!
Do you have a suggestion of someone that is Standing up to Serve their market or their community in a unique way? Send me a note and tell me about them!
Did you like this episode? Share it on Pinterest!